StoragePug is looking for a Sales Development Representative who loves talking to people and thrives in growth-oriented environments.
StoragePug is the fastest-growing software company in self storage (think Shopify, but for self storage). We build high-converting websites to help independent self storage operators compete with national, publicly-traded competitors and provide amazing experiences for their customers.
You’ll join Knoxville’s Fastest Growing Company and #575 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest growing companies in the US!
You will be selling for the fastest growing provider of websites and online rental software in the self storage industry.
This position is aimed towards individuals who have excelled in SaaS sales roles, but are ready and eager to level up. In this role you will help to identify and source “great” fit prospects. Your primary outcome is booking qualified meetings for our Product Specialists.
Pug Fun Facts:
- Google “self storage marketing” and StoragePug is on the first page nationwide
- We are the fastest growing company in East TN
- Our clients have storage facilities all over the country, from New York to Hawaii
- We serve the self storage industry: a $39.5 billion dollar industry with over 55,000 facilities
The Who, What, Where, and Why
- Base Compensation: $55,000
- OTE (at quota): $96,400
- OTE (for high-performers): $114,000-136,000
- Quota: 12 qualified meetings booked
- Quota Attainment Measured: Monthly (uncapped)
- Bonus: 1% of Closed Won Revenue
- Commission Paid: Monthly
- Average Sales Cycle: 4 weeks
- Average Contract Value: $15,000-25,000
- Average Time To Ramp: 30-45 days
- Additional Compensation: Accelerator offered
What You'll Sell and How You'll Sell:
- Types of Product: e-Commerce SaaS, Websites, Analytics, Lead Management
- Level Sold To: Owners, C-Suite, VP and Director Level, General Manager Level
- Target Industry: Self Storage
- Target Client: Independent to Small Business Owners (1-20 facilities)
- Sales Territories: All of US
- Travel: 4-5 conferences per year and visiting prospects
- Sales Methodologies: Inbound, Customer-Centric Selling, Value Selling
How You'll Be Supported:
- Sales Support: SDR Training, SDR Coaching, Cross-team Meetings, Marketing Support
- Tools: HubSpot Academy, Loom, Zoom, Sales Demo Deck
- Sales Advantage: You can believe in the product and services we provide. We have no contract, yet a 99% retention rate here at StoragePug.
Who You Are:
- Quick to help and a joy to work with.
- Driven to be the best at your role and motivated to always learn more.
- Pride yourself in your effective communication skills.
- Exceptional comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Have a sharp focus on goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- Amazing verbal and written communicator.
- Top producer in your current role.
What’s the day-to-day look like as a Sales Development Rep? You will:
- Utilize and master provided sales enablement tools such as Hubspot CRM, Loom, and Zoom.
- Communicate with the Product Specialist team to align with quality of meetings booked.
- Meet with prospective clients via Zoom, phone, or email to learn more about them and their project to see what we would be able to help them achieve.
- Prospect from a list of curated warm-to-hot contacts, provided by Marketing.
- Self-source leads from social media and Google.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have strong alignment with StoragePug's Core Values.
- When in doubt, you help, don’t sell.
- Pick up the phone.
- Loves fun conversations.
- Disciplined yet tenacious.
- Extremely curious.
- Coachable and growth-oriented.
- Understand the power of CRM software for sales and marketing.
- Can communicative effectively with internal teams, prospects, and clients.
- Have experience with (or demonstrated ability to learn) tools such as Loom, Hubspot Sales, and Zoom.
- This position will be located at our headquarters in Knoxville, TN. You’ll work with a close-knit team of dedicated salespeople, software engineers, and co-founders.
- Remote sales is a possibility for high-performers.
- We are committed to your growth as an individual and as a leader in sales.
- We win when you win, and we’re dedicated to helping you make the most of your experiences here at StoragePug. Your ideas will thrive here.
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Up to 5 Weeks Flexible Time Off
- 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Modern, Relaxed Office Environment, and Dress Code